• Recessed low energy down-lighters.
• Solid lobby doors with glazed panels-Vicaima Ash Natur with four light vision panels.
• Chrome door furniture
• Eight person disabled lift accessing all floors from the entry lobby
• Carpeted throughout
• Colour co-ordinated ‘Gradus’ nosings and stair strings
• Plaster skimmed ceilings and staircase soffits
• Entry phone system with digital access code
• Individually designed “Paula Rosa” kitchens with a choice from the Piazza, Baltica, Fjord, Merlot and Modena ranges.
• Stainless steel and glass finished Bosch integrated appliances: comprising oven, microwave, ceramic hob, stainless steel and glass extractor canopy (Elica Glide E60SS or Bosch), integrated fridge/freezer and integrated washer/dryer.
• Low voltage down-lighters.
• “Franke” stainless steel sink & taps.
Bathrooms & En-Suites
• “Twyfords” sanitary ware and “Ideal Standard” space saver bath with integral shower and screen
• Ceramic half height tiling all walls with full height to the side wall and shower end of the bath
• Low voltage lighting, with sealed down-lighters
where installed over showers
• German "Hansgrohe" activated thermostatic showers
• Shaver socket
•Interplan bathroom furniture where indicated on service layouts in the flats
• Heated chrome towel rails.
• “Hansgrohe” monoblock taps
Heating & Hot Water
• Gas central heating
•Highly efficient gas condensing Sedbuk A rated boilers
• Mains pressure hot & cold water throughout
Electrics and Communications
• Apartments pre wired for Sky TV and communal terrestrial TV system along with BT telephone points. (Purchasers are responsible for connection to the supplier of their choice)
• Hard wiring for NACOSS approved alarm option on ground floor apartments
• Mains wired smoke detector with battery backup
• Low voltage lighting to hallway, kitchens and bathrooms.
• Low energy lighting to bedrooms
Decoration and Internal Finishes
• Ceiling plaster skimmed and painted white
• Coving to all rooms except bathrooms
• Ceramic wall tiles for the bathrooms from a modern range of tiles by Porcelanosa.
• Walls painted in a choice of “Dulux” supermatt emulsion colours
• All woodwork painted in “Dulux” white eggshell
• Real ash veneer doors by “Vicama” with satin chrome door furniture
• Choice of vinyl to kitchen & bathrooms
• Choice of carpet colour elsewhere
• External walls are traditional block and brick cavity insulation
• Party walls are dense concrete block construction
• Floor construction consists of 200mm thick precast concrete floors, overlaid with a sound deadening mat and a 75mm reinforced screed
• Rusticated render painted Gardenia to Ground Floor.
• Face brickwork to first, second and third floors “Baggeridge Yellow Gilt” with natural mortar.
• Sills and banding to ground floor constructed of reconstituted bath stone.
• Windows heads and sill to first, second and third floors reconstituted bath stone.
• Reconstituted bath stone banding and copings.
• All windows are low maintenance white UPVC key locking and have 16mm wide air gap between the double glazed panels.
• Landscaped garden areas to the flats with bollard lighting, communal water taps, cycle store and refuse enclosure.
• Parking aisle ‘Masterpave’ tarmac with parking bays in Brindle block paving.
• A comprehensive list of optional extras is available for purchasers to select from. These are all linked
to the construction process and may not be available at all stages.
• Please ask our Sales Advisor for the service layout for your property before you choose your options.